Monday, February 14, 2005

CNY@M'sia

wow this is one of the best CNY ever at m'sia man.. although the ang bao not a lot lahXx...

yeah every year i'll go to my popo's hse at port dickson.. it's like a small village inside the forest lahXx... kampong type.... it's so free and no restriction lahXx... then my da yi's hse juz opposite also.. so we can run around... and the best thing is.... we can fang pao!!!!~ fire crackers!!~ and this year is the most beautiful fireworks ever!~

u noe those type of fireworks that they put during the national day?? yeah... my relative actually bought those and put in front of my popo's hse!!!!~ and i was at my da yi's hse then i look frm there... wow it was so beautiful lahXx.......

yah and my cousin actually build his own hse near my da yi's hse frm scratch man!!!~ it's like so wow!~ and i helped him install the aircond and cut my wrist lahXx... looks like i failed to commit suicide.... ahahXx... then i played wif the ye li xing ... u noe those type that u light then will fly to the sky then pop.... yeah... then my stupid cousin lighted on the floor then in the end fly and cut my hand again.... hahXx... but then it's really fun lahxX...

wow ppl r like so jealous that they nv play b4... hahaXx... yah it's acutally very romantic there lahXx... coz at nite the sky is filled wif stars... then u can find a dark spot and sit down n look at the stars.... wow....

well... i can now survive 5 days without my com and hp... yeah... but then i still played PS2 at my cousin's hse there.. then i'm somehow addicted to it le... i think i gonna buy it soon.... hahaXx.
yah then we came back on sat 2.15am... then reach spore at 6am then all of us went to sleep until like 2.30pm.. hahaXx... then i went grandma's hse then went for Euphie's bdae party le!!~ came home at 12++

this is really one of the best CNY i ever had...

No comments:

Post a Comment