Thursday, September 22, 2005

going down

After having so much bad stuff i dunno wad's gonna happen to my life in the future. it's like having bad luck for weeks!~ lotsa weird things happen to me and i still dunno how to handle it!! argh.... i'm simply out of luck and down wif it.... as ppl say this year's not a good year for rabbits.. especially me... a rabbit head.

after so much studying i can't bliff i did so badly for chem paper 1, 2 and GP!!!! i've got the lowest in class for gp lahXx... i really can't understand y... my gp is one of my better subjects... yah rite. better. really lowest in class. even ppl hu haf poor command of english got higher than me... i can't bliff it! wad the hell happened to my compre!!! i failed both papers man. can't bliff it... same to my chem papers.... both papers...

i dun understand how come i can't score well when i noe i put in effort in studying for the prelims... haiXx... GP used to be one of my better subjects... chem is like gonecase.... maths i dun wanna tok abt it... physics also quite badly done. i have one of the lowest ranks in class... lowest in gp.. haiXx... i almost got an E8 for GP man. i tot having GP back was a good idea and i so look forward to it but guess wad? it failed me... leaving mi so dejected.. i really dun understand y.. now i feel so inferior to my classmates.. dropping one subject and still doin so badly for prelims... i really dunno how to survive A levels... really. i'm so afraid to get retained coz i failed GP.

how i wish i could haf better grades when i take back my chem 3 and maths papers.

2 comments:

  1. hey.. rmb wat u told me on my tagboard!! yea.. believe in urself.. U CAN DO IT!! u must jiayou too ok.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun feel so dejected...most of all, do not allow yourself to believe that you are inferior! go for it..

    ReplyDelete