Sunday, November 20, 2005

No burdens

ok this burden refers to 18 years of studying.

A levels.... wad a distant away... now i've not much feel abt the a levels.. juz feeling relaxed and nothing to worry abt for the rest of my life (ok i'm kidding)... something like dat lah.. no a levels to pull mi back.. i can now wu qian gua de do wad i want and wad i like!

hm... the onli worry i haf now it's my gp... i felt that i haven done my best to salvage the situation.... and i made things worse by not finishing my AQ and concluding my essay briefly. sadness.. i juz hope i'll juz scrape through it.

oh yah i juz realised my compo deproved coz i haven been writing my blog... juz wanna let others noe that writing ur blog improves ur compo writing.. hahaXx...

during the study month i really did nothing except to stay at home lo.... nv exercise... nv go sun tanning... dat's y so unhealthy lohhhhh.... everyday watch tv read books eat bathe sleep.... ahhaXx... normal routine. my eye sight also worsen lo... sadness.. mayb coz i study too much already... haiXx.... dunno wad's my degree now... hope it's still below 500.. then can fulfill my dream of becoming a pilot.

anywayy..... i'm concentrating on personal development now le!!!~ full concentration on my singing class.... n go working... although i haven find lah...

toking abt work... i initially wanted to work overseas coz i feel overseas more exposed to experience... then i can't find any job that provides lodging..... argh.. but then i found a job... at disneyworld (the one at florida) provides lodging!!~ but then the interview rite.... muz fly to japan first then let the person interview mi lo.... argh. so ex.... initially my plan was to use my own $$ to fly to florida... then go there work enuff $$ to fly back to singapore... hahahXx... sounds so fun.. nvm lah... i'll sure go disney nxt time to work.

army's in april so i really need to find a job to earn $$ and to fill my time... heng now i got lotsa plans to fill my time... hahaXx.. coolness... nxt exciting thing is to go grad nite!~ yay!~ hahaXx....

yah. too long nv blog liao.. i feel my language a bit farnie and the organisation quite farnie also... my typing also quite farnie. ahahX... everything farnie.. blogskin also farnie... comments also farnie.. ernest also farnie... ( ok really not farnie).

really look forward to grad nite and christmas!!~ i wanted so much to buy a christmas tree to put in my hse to create the christmas atmosphere!!~ hahaXx.. i'm serious. oh yah now that no a levels.. i can find a gf to fill my time also.... HAHAHx.... ok juz kidding ( juz to make sure if my future gf c this).

eh.. not really a lot of comments now... i've found some idea for clothes for grad nite. i'm not wearing those formal kind. wearing jeans i guess.... hope i can pull it off.

plans for nxt wk:
mon: ice skating
tues: hairy potter
wed: go camping (rv choir camp)
thurs: end camp n go lesson
fri n sat: go m'sia wif cousin to cut n colour my hair n shop for clothes for grad nite
sun: come back frm msia

dat's abt it... juz in case i dun update. ahhaxx...

1 comment:

  1. wah.... really not funny!! haha...

    gd lor.. can 'havoc' le... anyway i also can havoc soon le.. wahaha...

    go disney!! wah... sound so cool.. haha.. if possible, really can go try the job leh.. but work as wat? mickey mouse? haha.. ok kidding~

    msia buy prom nite stuff cheaper? hmm.. den ask my dad bring me there also.. haha.. save money!!

    ok lah see ya at the rink later~ haha... HAVOC-ing in 12hours time...

    ReplyDelete