Monday, February 06, 2006

flying!!!!~

20 more hours and i'll b on the plane to hong kong!!~ hahaXx.. and here i m blogging while my luggage which i took out yesterday is still empty. ahhaXx.. i really haven packed my stuff yet!!!~ and later i'm gonna meet woon and waisze and mayb pear.. then i think i muz pack after midnite already. hahaXx juz kidding. i pack very fast one.

the last entry was abt m'sia and here the next entry i'm flying to hong kong already!~ ahhaXx..

i went to suntec for 3 times this wkend after i came back frm m'sia. ok means everyday of the wkend. friday i went wif gai and gai... ahhaXx.. for marche!!~ yayness!~ thanx gai for the treat. it was really nice!!~ thanx another gai for the bdae present!~ ahahX i think it was the third present. hahaXx. i think i'm gonna fall in love wif marche again. ahhaXx

sat went to eat carl's junior wif theng... and settled some stuff wif her... hahaXx.. ok i'm flying wif her to stay in waiyin's hse in hk la.. ok. but we'r not girlfren boyfren ok plz. ahhaXx.. oh went to eat ben n jerry's!~ then i met the a girl hu's frm SA working there.... and she dun recognise mi u noe!!~ i recognises her coz i've seen her b4 somewhere.. hahaXx.. yah we tok quite a bit. hahaXx. quite a bit la... then she ask mi wad topping i wanna put on my icecream.... i asked whether got strawberry sauce... then she ask mi whether i wan papaya sauce.. ok...... duh... lameness.... how i noe dun haf strawberry sauce like mac's.... ahahXx... ok nvm. her name is yan ping by the way.

sun went out wif denise and dixie!!!~ yay!!~ loves them. ahhaXx... went to eat some chinese food thingy.... then went to ben n jerry's again to eat ice cream... coz i asked yan ping by the way whether she is working today anot... then she say yes.. and she'll scoop bigger for mi... ahhaXx..... yayness!! she really scoop bigger for mi. ahhax and more fudge!~ i LOVE ben n jerry's!!!~ and the ppl i'm eating wif!!!!~ then we walked and shopped around... i cannot buy any stuff coz muz reserve to shop in HK!!~

ok i seriously need to go off to pack already... hahhaXx... so take care blog... and take care everyone!!!~ yayness!!!!!!!!!~ mi is flying off tml!!!~ bye!!!!~

All my bags are not packed
But I'm ready to go.
I'm standin' here outside my door.
I hate to wake myself up to say goodbye.

But the dawn is breakin tml
it'll be early morn.
The taxi's waitin'...
he's blowin' his horn.
I'm so happy...I could die.

So...kiss me and smile for me.
Tell me...that you'll wait for me.
Hold me...like you'll never let me go.

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane.
I know when I'll be back again.
Oh Babe...I hate to leave you but i love to go.

-ernest's version of "Leaving on a jet plane".

for original version of lyrics and the song... plz click here

No comments:

Post a Comment