Monday, April 03, 2006

hp photoes!!!

hahaXx today i did the most wonderful thing in the world. i uploaded photoes frm my phone to the computer!!! ahahaXx.. i found out dat my phone has the most wonderful thing in the world: a camera!!

HahahXx actually i tot my phone will take lousy quality photoes coz my phone resolution not dat good... then when i uploaded it turns out to b soooooooo clear!!! omg!!! hhahaXx.. so today mi woon and pear went out...let's appreciate the photoes my phone took todaY!!!:

Super cute heart shape. It's a mocha frm Bakerzin


The girly pose of the smiley face


The guy pose of the smiley face


Took the photo at the changing room. adidas pink t shirt which costs $69. and i actually look quite nice in pink riteeeeeee... somebody buy it for mi and i'll sing for free. (hey it rhymes...)


Look carefully at the t shirt. there's the adidas sign at the woman's nipples. hahahahXx.


I will miss my hair and my room soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh....


This is taken using pear's phone. Lunch at NYDC!! and dat's my adicolour tshirt!~ u haven looked at the back yet.


Pear's phone again...they love shopping at Mango!!!


ok the rest r past pictures taken using my phone.....

This is mi n ruth at MC.. hahaXx


Mi and Sugi really look like brothers??!?!


Denise and Dixie at Ichiban!!!~


The famous wallpaper in my phone. Titled: Mi in submarine.


Ugly Woon. hahahahahaXx


What the hell is tomato catsup?!?!?!?!?


Mona Lisa dresses up for Chinese New Year


the next 3 pictures r taken using songern's phone...
taken when we'r 'studying' for a levels... we miss song ern!!!


I must admit i look soooooo cute la...


This is my real identity at nite... the Catman. wah lao.


okkk anyway back to today.... hahahXx i can't resist buying the adidas yellow brazil t shirt coz it's the last piece!!!!!! hahahXx so.. i really bought the t shirt.. ahahhaX. so sorry beavan i can hear u cursing mi already. but nvm if u really wan i can sell it to u la...... hahahaXx.. i dun mind u wearing it for mi. yeahhhh.

so relieved after buying the t shirt.. and i'm gonna wear it tml!!!~ yeah. hahhaXx.. ok i'll upload photoes wearing it la.. stupid adidas keep psycho-ing mi to buy expensive t shirts from them la.... wah lao. now i like the adidas pink colour t shirt already... $69 again. who wants to buy for mi i'll sing for free.....

No comments:

Post a Comment