Saturday, May 13, 2006

goin in

it always feel so demoralising that i'm actually goin back to that place tml nite... argh... y can't i juz stay at home forever?!?!

and i wanna become a mechanic like brokeback ah yeow!!!!! ahhahaXx... 8-5 job.. so cool la... u can learn how to fix vehicles and nxt time u can't find a job u can open a mechanic shop.. hahaXx.

ok i really missed my life my frens and my family!!! and my ECs..... long time nv put EC already. and i dun really haf anything to put EC la..

ok nvm. sit test is coming up.. hafta go jungle again.. c whether nxt wk i'm free to update my blog anot la...

anyway i'm crazy over carrie underwood!!!! if u'r free juz go youtube to watch some of her videos... super good. or go listen to some of her songs!! i'm intending to buy her album nxt week i think.... yayness(finally can put EC). hahaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment