Friday, June 16, 2006

WHYYY POSTING!!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!

whyyyyyyy are all my buddies get my dream units instead of mi!!!!!! all of them wanted to go command sch... and all they get is 8-5 while those hu wans to get 8-5 doesn't get it!!!!!!!

btw i got into the recce unit.. which is erm... to survey the enemy first. we'll b the first to set off.
one good thing abt this is the camp is near my house and i can learn motobike la...
but i'm sooooooo upset and i'm gonna kill myself coz it's not my dream unit while all my buddies got into my dream units!!!!!~ like james bond got into airforce technician, azhar is in mechanic.. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nvm.

yesterday went to sleepover at pear's.. and woon reached at like 12.30am!! hahaXx but quite fun laaaa still the same 2 gals 1 guy and i was sleeping in the middle.. and pear's father was feeling weird why we so late le still sleepover.. ahahXx..

anyway i watched silent hill wif pear and woon today..... WAHHHHHH i tell u it's the most horror american movie i ever watched. horror but it doesn't end like those korean or japanese horror movies la.. wah it's really damn scary... everytime i dread those things coming out.. wah it really freaked me out. but it's a super good movie. but i wun watch twice coz i'll really freak out. i almost wanted to watch another time wif mab and ht they all but then i was so ham i din wana watch again later at nite i will haf nightmares. ahahXx

i realised in my block leave i've developed a super bad habit... i'll stuff myself wif junk food whenever i'm bored.. so i think i've gained back all the weight i lost. hahahaX.. it's like everytime i go out my frens i'll tend to eat and eat. and at home i'm bored i'll eat maggie or potato chips. argh. i must stop this bad habit!!!!!

and i'm still upset abt my posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment