Friday, July 20, 2007

TV

bored and trapped in camp, the best thing to do is to either borrow calvin and hobbs to read or watch TV.

some news from TV.. that mr yong, hu's my NJC physics teacher is one of the two person participating in the Death Valley run!!

and the news keep featuring them la! and he still has his old habit of closing his eyes when he tok.

i remembered last time he teach physics is super hiong one. one short short question must draw a few hundred graphs.

eg. draw a distance time graph for a tennis ball to travel from one court to another.

then he draw wad energy graph.. acceleration..velocity.. and all the graphs have both with air resistance and w/o air resistance. one simple question must do until so diffcult.

and xing yun xing (switched!)last episode is on monday!!!!! AUGH!!!!!! I CAN'T WATCH COZ I GOT OUTFIELD!!! ARGH!!

btw my outfield is frm mon to wed i think. ARGHHH I HATE OUTFIELD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment