Thursday, January 10, 2008

nose bleed

first time in my life i remembered my nose bled.

it was when i was trying to sleep on monday, the night after i done my wisdom teeth. then i felt something dripping out of my nose.. at first i tot was pi-ti.. but then it kept dripping and i looked at the bedsheet it's reddish colour.

then i quickly got up then use tissue to cover my nose and my bedsheet was changed.

then second nite i was trying to sleep, i slept on my side.. then i felt something dripping out of my nose.... same again... and then in the middle of the nite i subconciously turned to my side and it started dripping again....

when i bathing i bent down to wash my legs and toes.. and it dripped from my nose. i tot it was just water but i looked at the mirror and my nose is dripping red.

well........ it's either i'm allergic to the medicine... or dat i'm too heaty. quite scary la. i tot of letting it drip all the way but dat will cause mi to have blood loss and then i'll faint. but i also lazy to c the doctor or go all the way down to alexander.

just hope i can extend my MC. hahahahahhaXx

No comments:

Post a Comment