Sunday, March 30, 2008

1 day of camry

now i've clocked more mileage as a driver!

dat day i juz drove to changi airport with my mum to fetch my sis back frm hk and back. long trip.

yesterday i had the car the whole day!!! haha actually it's not my car it's my auntie's car which she always din use. and it's a camry so it's quite big as compared to my dad's car. fuel and cashcard provided so quite shiok. and my cousin say can crash one coz they got another car (a benz) at home.

so went out with my cousins for yogurt icecream which is super good at holland v!! it's called froslick or soemthing like dat. super nice! always got queue somemore

one thing about big cars.. very dangerous. hahax.. coz it's very big very hard to park.. it occupies most of the lane space.. so therefore i will not buy a big car next time. mayb a mini cooper or a coupe or something.

watched rule #1 which is quite scary.. coz i haven been watching scary movies for a LONG TIME. i think the last one i watched is silent hill. hahahx. and the movie's quite disturbing. so i dunno how to rate it. it's a very good scary movie, but it scared mi so i dun like.

after dat went for lixian's party.. at her condo clubhouse. really like a wedding dinner like dat lor! haha.. must write msg at the autograph booklet also. the theme is blue black!! haha so everyone looks like they got pinched. ok not farnie. the food is not bad!

dat ends up saturday. heng i cancelled my tuition.

today i tried to bake mango cake... but nice smell when i made the mango puree and the cake was baked halfway in the oven.. wah the mango smell really very nice. but too bad i think not enuff flour.. coz they said 2 cups and i put 1.5 cups (coz dat's wad i left) soooo it turns out like some kueh. and my mum still say nice. faints. i really wanna throw away the cake and make a new one.. haix. quite sad about the failure cake. my first failure cake.

erm this week my money-saving plan is not working very well.. luckily i haf some spare cash or petty cash frm my tuition for reserve purposes. haha like the fed reserve like dat. continue money saving plans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment