Friday, November 14, 2008

mid mid-sem

it's been a long time since i blogged! 11 days to be exact.
that's what i feel la. i missed my blog. the last time i went on hiatus was either i was in army-taiwan, or went travelling.

i'm sure u readers missed my blogging too. heh

the blog serves as an outlet for me amidst this stressful and lifeless period of time, when all we do is to study, study and study.

after all, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, but no work and all play makes jack a university dropout and end up a poor boy in the future. well, we can't work all day and no play at all, so a little play is essential for the continuity of studying.

we must have a motivation for studying, mine is looking forward to the rewards i get after exams. Rewards, i mean those i would give myself.. like these....

indulging in ben n jerry's until it becomes tom and jerry's.
indulging in kbox until my voice k.
indulging in VCDS/DVDS until @@
indulging in movies until i can't move.
indulging in animes until i become animated.
indulging in comics until i can write in comic sans.
indulging in shopping/window shopping/online shopping until the shops close.
indulging in buffet until i cannot become bu fei.
indulging in running and swimming until... erm.. i burn all the calories gained in buffet.

yups, that's about my plans for post-exams. yah corny, i noe. that's how i express myself.

so far for me, i feel quite disappointed for my exams.
as much as i don't want to be negative about it, i can't help but feel pessimistic, considering all my carelessness and dunno-how-to-do questions.

the day before i was still thinking of rewarding myself with a pint of ben n jerry's but after this physics paper i totally lost the mood for ice-cream.
and it doesn't help when your friends discuss the answers and realised more mistakes.

i can't conclude that i did not study hard enough, coz it was an open book exam.
and i have certain expectation of myself.

perhaps i'm just not as good as i thought i was.


........



3 more to go next week, all of very different discipline:
material science - more of chemistry and physics
business law - law
life science - biology

no more regrets.

i can almost smell a faint scent of something familiar...
hm.. is that........
freedom?

No comments:

Post a Comment