Wednesday, March 18, 2009

go go go!

i have spent $528 (airfare) + $319 (camera) = $847 EVEN before i depart for exchange at taiwan.
there goes my money. and my gst credits.
i wonder how much i'll spend there.

actually i quite look forward to the trip, it's less than 2 months but once i'm excited i tot of my exams coming in 1 MORE MONTH and i'm depressed once again.

i'm a goner. i've got this feeling my gpa's gonna drop below my expected value this sem coz of the many uncertain subjects i have now. argh.
i dun wanna feel sad b4 i go overseas!

ok resolution: to start studying now everyday, and limit my usage of laptop to half an hr for leisure like spot-the-difference and blogging, unless doing presentation or other important academic stuff.

and no more TV after perfect cut 2 ends this friday.

STUDY MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment