Monday, June 15, 2009

TW5: alishan weekend

i'm almost done with all my chores, homeworks and stuff.

the weekend was great, travels through tainan, ate a lot of food, and went up to cold alishan on saturday!!

i just love the cold weather and the alishan forest trail! i'm like sitting on the clouds.

some exclusive sneaks:


Famous Tainan Guan Cai Ban. (coffin)


Raining when we reached Salt Mountain


This is alishan! the clouds behind me.


beautiful sea of clouds.


sitting on the clouds

i miss a lot of friends and the convenience of home! i wished that my friends were here travelling with me instead of these... erm... alternate species.
i'm so glad i dun haf female friends who are like them, and i really regret not asking my friends to sign up with me.

it's all about the gender problem. or mayb i've lost my connection sense with females after being in NS for 2 years and ntu engine for 1 year. i think my patience haf been shortened a lot, dunno why. mayb coz i'm travelling or mayb coz of army.

well, recession has caught up on my side, i was actually thinking of GIP-ing or INSTEP-ing (spells: exchange) at US for 6 months after this GSS thingy, well.. there's always the financial loan from school.

i can really get some help with english right now. i'm like caught in between the 2 languages, i can't speak either properly now. so confused.

and i've bot stuff from american eagle through a spree. shopping in american online shops while in taiwan. ha.

btw anybody wans anything from here, feel free to sms to my singapore hp no, or tag in my board, or leave me a msg in facebook. 3 more weeks b4 i reach singapore, i really must cherish my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment