Wednesday, August 10, 2011

moving on from holidays

ok fine i'm too lazy to finish my US exchange extries and i kept thinking if i dun finish i can't make new entries so i shall postpone those and start on new ones and carry on with my life. HA

SO FAR...... movie marathon








I was also surprised that I considered Rise of the planet of the apes is the best movie this summer! At first i wasn't so keen on watching it but all the reviews said that this movie is the best of the year and i certainly agree after watching it yesterday. Its a MUST WATCH this summer!

The rest are also great, CGI is damn awesome!

For TV series, I finished:
3 seasons of True Blood
1 season of Games of Throne
1 season of Fallin Skies
1 season of Vampire Diaries

so school has already started a few days but I'm still quite reluctant to go back. It seems that my holidays are so short!

The first 2 weeks when I'm back I was getting used to the time here but after that I suffered a rebound jet-lag. Now I can't sleep until 4am and I'll wake up at 1pm, even though I tried lying in bed at 1am but I kept rolling around.

Hm.. I need some Chamomile tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment