Saturday, June 09, 2012

Timberland Boatshoe

Instead of cracking my head over how to spend the Capitaland Mall vouchers that I've earned as bonus in Indoor Stadium, I simply just spent on one single item.

I've longed for a pair of Timberlands!
A classic boat shoe with a sporty look.
Comfortable, environmental friendly, looks great with any clothes - the perfect pair for Korea!

I've got all my supplies for the trip on Sunday. After 2 weeks I'll be back but within 24 hours I'll zip off to Tokyo again for a week.
Advanced party for Korea will be there tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to getting out of the house! Ha! I've been saving up by not eating out or spending and just staying at home reading my comic, watching my shows and waiting for the trip to come.

I actually thought I would be able to secure a job first before flying.. oh wells, I just hope their interviewing period will be long enough for me to reach the lands of Singapore.