Thursday, January 10, 2013

half a year in China

Today marks my half-year stay in Shanghai!

Congratulations to me for surviving so well in China and my friends said that I'm more localised than them. Hahaha

Time is crazy fast! Its seems like 2 months ago since I came here, but in actual fact I think I stayed around 5 months because I went back for about a month.

Anyway I was told that I was going to be sent back to Singapore to work after 2 years so I began thinking of a list of things to stock up so that I will not regret not buying when I'm here. Cheap and necessary things like clothes, headphones, speakers, socks, ties etc.

I will really miss the freedom here. Staying in my own house, everything cheap and convenient from taobao, the food and the cheap gym, the cold weather etc.


Anyway my colleagues have been telling me that the coldest season will be during Chinese New Year so I was preparing for the coldest part but in actual fact it has already past and its getting warmer.
My heat-tech is still in its original package and I haven even started using the heat packs or winter socks. -_-

Lucky for me, I encountered snowfall in Shanghai several times.

Till next time, winter.