Friday, April 12, 2013

off with her head

I really have an issue with professionalism of people in China.

I asked our training coordinator if she is free to help us get a few starbucks during the training and she replied it is not in her job-scope and welcome me to discuss her job scope with her manager. I wanted to bite off her fingers from her phone one by one, tear off her limbs, splash acid at her face, tangle her hair in a fire, soak her in sugar water and leave her at an bullet ant's nest.



Another example, my co-worker told me that she doesn't feel respected, and I ask her what did I do, she said 'nothing'.
She also said that she felt that her work wasn't recognised by me. I haven't even seen her work.
I wanted to put her in front of a nano-laser beam so it could disintegrate her atom by atom, starting from her toes.

So what? I'm supposed to do communication and teamwork with them?