Saturday, April 05, 2014

Captain America 2


A lot of reviews are saying that this is the best marvel film yet or one of the best action movie this year and I totally agree! It has less CGI spectacle than Avengers but more down to earth action sequence and close-to-reality storyline. I just love the bits of the captain throwing his shield around, so damn classic. I also liked the secret soldier uniform he wore. So nice.

At first when I saw the trailer I was a little sceptical of the movie because 1. It is a sequel and 2. What can Captain America do except to throw his shield around? The movie turned out to be very enjoyable with many sub plots and lined a lot of story for future expansion of the marvel universe. I.e. Cross-bones, Arnim Zola, Doctor Strange, Sharon Carter etc.

The movie also had one of the actor from Dark Knight so when he appeared it reminded me of the villian he played in Batman so I though he was a bad guy until I realised I'm watching a Marvel movie.

Chris Evan is the perfect guy to play Captain America. And I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy! Oh btw there are 2 ending credits. The mid credit scene is the beginning for Age of Ultron.
AHHHHHHHHH!!! JUST SHOW IT NOWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment