Friday, December 09, 2016

Dec meets and cakes

December is usually the month that I spend the most because of all the xmas meetups and probably present buying and holidaying.

For presents, I have 2 cakes from Fullerton that were delicious. And FYI, my favorite cakes come from The Patissier, which I haven't had for a long long time. Sighs.

Saturday was with Amanda with wolf burger and 2 bottles of wine.

Tuesday Exxon interns meetup and it was surprisingly full force! I bought the matcha chocolate cake from Cedele that I wanted to try for so long to celebrate YC's birthday.



Thursday was JC friends with HY and pregnant HT at Clinton Street Bakery and we shared a pint of chocolate origins ice cream after that. Wow the amount of chocolate. I had a little sore throat the next day.

Many more to come and many more to spend....

No comments:

Post a Comment