Sunday, February 11, 2018

speaking truthfully

Work have been quite... messy I would say. Work is not evenly distributed and team mates have different mindset. I lost my patience twice in a month already and I can't stop thinking about it.
I hope I can control myself until the new team lead comes in.

I have been in a very bad mood for a few days now. I don't know why but thinking about work just pisses me off. And now I just got news of the confirmed new team lead and felt even worse. Some things I just can't escape. I just hate things I cannot control. OMG. When you say you are more experienced and more senior and higher position I would expect you to do more and produce better quality work and more professional but I don't see any of it when I look through your previous work and when I asked you to remediate you ask me to do it. WOW. It doesn't justify your pay in any way.

Forget it we are at a different career stage right now, I'm at the growth stage but your cycle is ending so it makes no difference to you anyway.

What a bad start to the year. How can I survive the rest of the year ARGH.

Please let me have a peaceful holiday in a few days time.

Speaking truthfully,
I'm not sure why we keep fighting.
You just go blame the bad timing.
Admit it to me, speaking truthfully,
I love you more than you love me

No comments:

Post a Comment