Monday, August 23, 2021

No feeling is final

I haven't been writing lately I'm not sure why. I just... either lost a bit of interest or I'm just afraid of facing things or just afraid of writing things down, because when you pen things it becomes true. 

These 2 months have been rough and I just can't shake off that feeling that I'm physically in one place but mentally I'm in another. My thoughts kept gravitating to the same subject over and over again, it has became a habit and habits are really difficult to change. Especially when your life and mind is quite empty and there's nothing much to occupy your mind. I really hate why it had became like that, I used to be so comfortable and secure and suddenly life turns upside down. Nate sent me an article earlier - no feeling is final. In summary, to embrace every feeling right now because no feeling is final. 

This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment