Monday, October 02, 2023

Open house weekend 3 and woon's wedding

Came back on Thursday again but there's nothing much to do in terms of furniture (I'm broke) so I just cleaned the house, rearranged things and washed some clothes. I went to eat the super cheap dumplings around the area and went to Donki to get some desserts and drinks. I broke my plate while washing -_- This is very sad because I bought a set of 3 from Japan. 

I was quite bored because I haven't brought my TV over yet so I have no entertainment at night -_-
Friday was work day, I'm so happy that there's a foodcourt downstairs. I can always go down for caifan or some noodles if I can't decide what to eat. 
It was Eric's birthday dinner treat so we went to my regular izakaya, then went back for drinks. It was mooncake festival so we finished my raffles hotel mooncake with some strong zero lol.
Saturday was woon's wedding lunch at St Regis. 
Nothing much, except it was like a reunion of musicals haha. It was fancy, the food was good but too slow and the wine ran out halfway...
It ended at 4pm (very long), then LJ and Sida came over and I did the presentation again. I also intro Domi to LJ so she can have her 3d drawing haha. We had dinner at Chin Chin which they love (the moonlight hor fun), then we went to Nespresso to get her machine, went up for some ice cream and that's it. 
I was super full from all the food the whole day but it was a Saturday so there should be drinking lol. Fan called me and we chatted until he boarded his flight and I slept.

Sunday, went to collect my free luggage, and went home to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment