Thursday, May 10, 2007

at the sick bay

ok.... i was in camp then we went to the bike shed, then we were playing at the stairs there... then i was holding a stick to whip godwin then he snatch frm mi then he whip my fingers then i was looking at my fingers and i step, and one leg drop inside the drain.

ok then i hurt my hipbone there. and my leg still haven touch the water inside the drain, yeah the drain is soooooooo deep.

soooooooooooo pain la i tell u. ok the important part is not this.

then i went to the medical center the next day, then i was thinking... hm... i might as well take some eye drops for my eyes coz it has been A BIT red for a few days.. so i told the doc i got a bit of sore eyes...

doc: " it's a bruise at ur hip so it's okay."
mi: " okay. so u'll give me eye drops for my eyes?"
doc: "er no. i'll have to keep u inside the sick bay."
mi: "HUH!!!!!!!! it's not dat serious actually!!! i dun need the sick bay!"
doc: "oh it's the directives. i'll keep u inside until u recover or something."

sooooooooooooo i have to go to the sick bay. -_-" and stay inside the observation room with nobody but 2 beds and 2 flowers. and it's not really sore eyes laaaaa it's like there's a few red veins on half of my left eye. HAIF OF MY LEFT EYE ONLI!!

siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn until i wanna die. imagine for 2 days i stayed inside the room, either sleep or stare at the ceiling.

good thing my frens came to visit mi, and i have ELDEST, which i've read until the book is rotten.

luckily the medical center closed down for something then the doc discharged mi early.

And the eye is still the same la. hahaXx.

No comments:

Post a Comment