Saturday, May 19, 2007

watch and violence

i think i've developed some signs of aggression and violency coz of often torturing and really fighting with godwin, and i really think i'm getting more and more violent.

coz i had a dream this morning, after guard duty then i went home to sleep until 4pm -_-. my mum nv wake mi up. ok so the dream goes like i'm some guy, then there's this testing ground for green goblin, one room for the hovering of the slider, another for dunno wad. yeah. not important so the next scene is dat my swatch watch shattered into pieces, i took all the pieces and tried to fix it back together. ( in reality my watch has run out of battery)

the metallic strap was in pieces, so i had to fix it, the main watch was ok coz i already fixed it, i was on the bus with some of my frens (i dunno hu) then i put the main watch on the seat and went over to chat with them, fixing my strap on the way. then i saw this thief trying to steal my main watch, and she alighted the bus. so i quickly put down the pieces and ran down the bus... and dun care about my other pieces.. coz i noe i got frens in the bus and they'll keep it for mi.

the bus went off, i ran after the thief until she stopped running. then i shouted at her 'why do u steal my watch? huH?!?! WHY WHY!!!?' then i pushed her to the ground, stepping on her, then there's this TV beside me, i took it and smash it on her head a few times, then i pulled her up, and held her head and smash her head on the TV a few times. then after dat i twisted her arm and wrist, locking her in a karate position. ok dat's when i woke up. hahahaXx.

moral of the story:
1. do not try to steal my watch.
2. i'm got violent syndromes.
3. i seriously need a new watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment