Monday, February 18, 2008

internet addiction

i must confess... i'm really addicted to the internet.

everyday i must go online.. if i dun i'll feel very weird like something's missing... and when i watch tv my eyes will shift to the computer then i'll walk over and juz switch on the modem and wala.. i'm online.

i really need to kick this internet addiction.

btw i'm really very relieved i'm not in the organisation anymore!!! phew.. i feel so free... do wadever i wan... sleep and eat whenever i wan to... no one to bother me.. no one to disturb me at home coz everyone's working. weee. and now i'm concentrating on my driving..

wah super angry my last lesson the stupid instructor was supposed to pass mi this subject so i can start stage 4 juz now. then he never shade for mi! wah lao super angry. waste my time and money i need to book another lesson for $59. idiotic part-time instructor. the next time i see him i'll really scold him.

yesterday celebrate sida's bdae at shodoku.. will post later or something. dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment