Tuesday, February 26, 2008

occupying time

my body clock is distorted.

everyday i'll go to bed at 2am and can't sleep until 3+... then wake up when my parents wake up at 7+am.. then flip here and there on bed then sleep until 11+am then officially wake up.

argh i really need to find a job to fix my body clock and earn some income and occupy my time!!! i can't do nothing and become a heath ledger!!!!

i finished my code geass anime on youtube and crunchyroll... i've got nothing to watch! hm.. mayb i should start on a new anime...

my W890i is out already!!!!! yay i'm gonna get it soon!! changing hp!!

and i'm gonna try baking other cakes... coz i borrowed some cake baking book and searched some carrot cake reciepe online. haha.. tml i'm gonna go buy the ingredients and bake on thurs!!

who wana be my guinea pig?

No comments:

Post a Comment