Tuesday, July 29, 2008

grumpy

i am very grumpy today because

- haven got enough sleep yesterday
- not earning any money and my bank account is depleting!
- races in burnout is getting harder and harder
- some lazy ppl juz like to irritate others instead of finding the answers themselves
- I feel like staying in hall but mayb not with irritating people.
- no one loves to read my blog anymore
- or mayb no one likes spiderman and they'r loving batman more.
- I HAVEN WATCH BATMAN!!!!!!!!! ARH!!!!! WHO HAVEN WATCH YET???
- I DUN WANA START SCHOOL!
- I wanna be a loner and a nerd in school. i'm not gona take part in any activities. i'm juz gona study and study and hang out in the library.
- I STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHICH LAPTOP TO GET!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH THE DEADLINE'S COMING SOOOOOOOON

No comments:

Post a Comment