Thursday, July 17, 2008

regrets and consolations

argh....

regretted not going for the engine camp, coz i'm quite bored at home..
but IT'S FREAKING 7 DAYS!!!! and if i go, i can't go for somebody's bdae party.
looks like pjc's my best and only engine fren in ntu!! haha sure a lot of ppl din go for the camp.

regretted not going bangkok with pri school friends!! coz i din expect the luggage delay to pay me $600.. which can cover my WHOLE bangkok trip.
but then again, they'r 6 people, plus me 7 people sounds a bit weird. and they booked the tickets early. sads........

regretted not staying in hall... coz they said first year is easiest to get, and hall life is good, make lotsa frens. pjc even said wanna share with me but we din apply in the end =( and i can't survive staying at home coz i dun even haf my own room. =((
BUT hall life is expensive n fattening, supper everyday, and hafta get involved in activities, might not cope with studies. hope i can get a hall in year 2. hahax.

actually to think about it, transport to NUS will b much better for me coz there's a direct bus frm my hse downstairs, and NUS is nearer to town/national library. while i hafta take 2 transports no matter what to NTU.
Hm.. BUT i dun haf much frens in NUS thou.. almost All of my frens r in NTU i haf no idea why. friends r important rite? =D

I went swimming yesterday afternoon, while i was tanning/resting after the swim, kinda fell asleep. and woke up 45mins later still thinking hey i'm not sunburnt at all.. then swam again b4 going home.

now my skin's that colour:





the worst thing: i forgot to flip and tan my back. so my front is red/tanned, back is normal. totally weirdness.

and juz to let u guys noe..
i fell in love...













with my psp, of coz! Lego star wars super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment