Tuesday, October 07, 2008

maths quiz today...

maths quiz today...

i got the paper and finished the 2 questions in matter of one or two minutes, while it was a 30 minutes paper. and spent some time checking the answers, then tutor prompted me if i wanna hand up my paper and i readily agreed.

the 2 questions were SUPER easy, i checked it over and over again, and even after i handed up i still went through it over my head, hoping for a perfect full marks that will get me an A+, since i've only got an A in my previous quiz.

well, seconds after i handed up the paper something twitched in my brain and i realised i've made a really careless mistake in my calculations.

i just forgot to square the (x+1) in the last part, so the answer differs by an x.
argh.
complacency led to my downfall.

a little disappointed with myself, maths has always been my forte. i can't keep using the excuse that army had retarded my brain cells coz my other guy friends did perfectly fine. and it never improves the situation to find out that you have made a mistake seconds after you had confidently handed up the paper.

oh wells. i can't get back the paper to edit my answers now although i knew where i've gone wrong. the lesson to take back today is to never hand in your paper before you have properly checked your answers even if your tutor prompted you to do so before the 30 minutes is up.

carelessness. mayb affected by my tutee.
ok excuses again.

nevertheless, it's still an A- or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment