Tuesday, April 28, 2009

boos

the hall is quite a conducive place to stay actually when everyone's not around to hog on to the internet. so i am staying on until thurs, 30 may the official day to move out,

firstly to make my money worth,
secondly to have my own room,
thirdly to have a quiet and peaceful time watching my shows,
forthly to stay a cooler environment to fight the summer heat.

and since after exams i feel quite xin ku abstaining from sugary stuff and fried stuff!!

i can't drink my weekly bubble tea.. green tea.. teh bing.. coke (unless coke zero) and no sweets, chocolates, ice cream too!! boos!!!! and no KFC... chicken cutlets.. old chang kee... long john.. fried dim sum..MORE BOOS!!!

i think i'm a bit lighter now.. so i'll make sure i'll eat my loss and fill in taiwan and after back from taiwan! so i'll get back to the same weight if i dun over-eat. hahaa.

the weather today totally spoilt my plans to go swimming and tanning. argh. and in the end i stayed the whole day in hall to watch the new addictive hk serial: Jia Hao Yue Yuan aka Moonlight resonance.
wheeee

No comments:

Post a Comment