Wednesday, April 22, 2009

good things comes in pairs

I AM SO EXCITED.

well well, today mark the end of this exam season and it was a considerably okay paper.
and to top it up with the after-exam high adrenaline, 1 hour after my last paper ended, HP delivered my Happy to me!!!!!! WOOHOO double high-ness.

i never knew i missed my Happy so much. once i switched it on, i got an instant ecstasy and i knew i had much to do on it. typing on the keyboard.. blogging.. the touchpad, the screen, everything.. so MUCH to do!!!

and especially when i've missed it for almost 2 week! and i really missed blogging a lot! haha blogging has been part of my life for so long and i have SO MUCH random stuff to blog about.

like how i like to tug at my hair when studying for exams. and i realised my hairfall rate has increased a lot. every now and then i see my hair on the table. and i also like to tug at my really hairy leg hair which also has high hairfall rate.

and i've really become a ZAI nan staying indoors for almost 2 weeks. so much studying, no sun, no exercise, and my hair has weird growth too.

and i finally can commence on my plans for planning for taiwan!!

Tanning is also a must-do after i'm cooped up indoors for so long.
i will trim my hair before the trip too.

i have engaged the services of my asexual twin, mr khen keewei who is taking up a sports science degree. he will assist me in losing as much fats as possible before going taiwan because there is a set of principles to apply in taiwan:

a bubble-tea a day, papaya milk a day, ji pa a day, oyster meesua a day, mango ice shaving a day keeps the doctor away.

yes. i know i'm gonna gain a lot in taiwan so i'm losing it before i'm gainning back. haha so in the end it'll be equivalent.

therefore i have very strict exercise regime and DIET to stick to. notice the DIET. means no more sugary sweet drinks, oily deep fried stuff like PRATA, floury stuff, and more of vege fruits protein and steamed stuff. i hope my friends will remind me too! ahha coz i tend to forget. but i dun mind kuishinbo buffets. HAHAHA contradicting.

so much post exams activities!!! i have missed out LOADS during the exam season.
i must catch up on FULL METAL ALCHEMIST SEASON 2 and BAI QUAN NU WANG, and gossip girls of which i missed a whole season i think. and COMICS like naruto, fairy tail, eyeshield. and a lot of moviessssss

OH i have yet to visit the much hyped opening of a Jap fashion store in SPORE: UNIQLO!! the first in south east asia!!!
it opened the last weekday before my exam started. argh. it's at tampines 1, which is 1.5 hr train ride from my hse. -_-. i shall consider paying a visit someday.
check it out:
http://www.uniqlo.com/sg

i'm quite sad i've to move out of hall by 30th april. hm.. no more personal stuff and convenience. haix. time to squeeze in the morning bus.

well, a whole lot of post exam activites. and i feel that i can breathe easier now. haha
ok end off with a literature:

Curiously he peeked at the brightness, but retreated as it blinded him.
his eyes twitched, adjusting to the new spectrum.
With a smirk, he dashes out and spreads his wings.
Piercing through the comforting wind, he soared towards the new sky.


to show that i'm also a science student, i shall use make use of what i learnt in engine:

when the limit of a function exists and is defined at the following points:

Lim F(me) = STRESS
me -> exams

Lim F(me) = FREEDOM
me -> ( -exams)

Lim F(me) = PREPARATION + EXCITED
me -> taiwan

The function is continuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment