Saturday, May 09, 2009

Star Trek



When i saw the trailer, i was damn sure i wanna watch it because the trailer left me hanging on my seat!

i went into the movie without any knowledge or whatsoever fact about star trek
and to tell the truth, i hated star trek because it sounds like star wars, and i was not a star trek fan, but after watching the movie, instantly became a fan of star trek.

furthermore the movie is directed by J.J. Abrams, one of my fav directors.

Action packed, sci-fi, space travel stuff, it's totally my type of movie. AWESOME!
haha i dun mind watching a second or third time.

it's THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR. (at least for now) and i specially wanted to watch this b4 i go taiwna.

but i read some reviews, some star trek fans were disappointed about the movie because it does not follow the original, but on a whole new level, it's a great movie for non star trek fans and it's really easy to understand. if u like star wars, u will LOVE this movie.
___________________________________________________________________

1 more day!

all my stuff are ALMOST ready and packed, just some last minute stuff.
kinda used to the travelling thing already, so ya..
i feel it'll be like the same as staying in hall coz i'll still be online, facebooking and blogging too. yup, except that i'll be in a chinese country with all the chinese words. haha

2 months is not very long la.

cya guys when i'm back, will be blogging from there soon!

all my bags are almost packed, i'm ready to go,
i'm standing here outside your door,
i hate to wake u up to say goodbye.

so kiss me and smile for me,
tell mi that u'll wait for me,
hold mi like u'll never let me go.

coz i'm leavin on a jet plane!
i will be back in 2 months time
oh babe, i hate to go............

No comments:

Post a Comment