Tuesday, May 05, 2009

what i have been doing recently...

as a Marvel fan, how can i miss X-men origins: Wolverine?!
and the movie is as great! just that it doesn't follow the storyline. and i have become a fan of Deadpool! he just swings his sword and he can cut bullets before they reach him! OMG that is totally cool. and he's also proficient in guns and martial arts too!!
but ya, the movie doesn't follow the comics. i'd prefer deadpool in the comics.

and a lot of great movies are coming out!! transformers 2.. star trek.. harry potter..
anyone wans to watch star trek b4 sunday? haha

met up with bernice who is getting married! my first fren who's getting married! i'm so excited for her, she's like setting up a family already!
and ate at chip bee gardens beside holland v, the pizza bar with very nice mango avocado and shrimps salad, and ORGASMIC tiramisu. it's the best tiramisu i've ever ate. seriously.

and i've been training with my trainer.. haax. intensive, aggressive and hellish training.
from 2 person traning to 5 people. i can feel some fat loss la, and i hope i can lose somemore fats before sunday!



speaking of which, today i went to collect my taiwan visa and my virgin usage of WALKMAN in my new W705, i am really amazed at the sound quality!

not that i'm advertising for SE, the walkman phone really exceeds my expectations in delivering music to my ears especially with the premium headset paired with the phone! True quality sound with clear stereo and bass. SE is really not boasting.

and i've unlocked my 1000 songs in my memory card, which is free when u get the phone from singtel. woohoo! they really put A LOT OF SONGS in the memory card for me.. from kelly clarkson to sunyanzi to leehom to lady gaga. i doubt i can finish listening to all.

oo btw i'm quite excited my uni is just beside the sea! and it has it's own marine department too! and the night market is just nearby!
look here:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=22.624509,120.269523&spn=0.018618,0.043774&z=15

6 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment