Sunday, January 24, 2010

saturday ippt

last sat i took my ippt for the first time after like 2 years after NS, unexpectedly i failed my standing broad jump. I had trained for this by doing tuck jumps so i guess it doesnt help in any way.

so after concentrating on conditioning and training my sbj for a week, neglecting studying, fully maximizing my sleeping and eating time, i went for a second round today.

and YAY i passed. haha initially aimed for the $200 silver, but i am not greedy considering i failed before and this is my last chance to pass - make or break.

so...$100 birthday present from SAF, although i'm 4cm away from another $100.
you think 4cm is really easy? its like trying to grow 4cm taller. its really hard for me to jump another 4cm la seriously.
hm.. or mayb i should take another round nxt week.

oh yah saw quite a few familiar faces today, like daryl, who was as late as me. i was registrating then looked into the glass relection and saw him. haha, then sort of took the test together although we din tok. well, glad that he's got a silver.
one guy from my biz finance class, hom seng from nj choir, actor who acts as 4D in channel 8 7pm show.. etc.

yups then went home to washup and met agnes and les for dinner at the very-spicy-but-good-and-authentic thai restaurant at 313. i wanted to try the ippudo ramen at mandarin gallery but the queue was too long so... another day.

but the best ramen is still the small ramen shop at the corner near our hostel in Fukushima. haha

Huat ar!! $100 added!

No comments:

Post a Comment