Sunday, February 07, 2010

12 days of birthday

On the first day of birthday Taylor Swift gave to me...
1 dream of Taylor Swift being my girlfriend... i was hugging her with her wavy hair when i woke up and realised i was hugging my bolster... -_- to the max.

On the second day of birthday Amei gave to me...
2 wonderful AMIT concert!!!! woohoo!!!!! AMEI ROCKS DAO BAO!!!!

On the third day of birthday my friends gave to me...
3 birthday treats from friends- sean at holland v with ramen and ice cream, zinc in sch, udders ice cream from pri schs.

On the fourth day of birthday Osaka-desu gave to me...
4-ever to get the Osaka videos done and collect photoes from Osaka people. haha

On the fifth day of birthday gundam gave to me...
5 hours to build the head and upper body of Seravee Gundam. yeah its tedious.

On the sixth day of birthday my timetable gave to me...
6 hours of lesson pon-ned within a week.

On the seventh day of birthday my body gave to me...
7 days = a week of not exercising = fats. LAZY ME!!

On the eighth day of birthday my lab gave to me...
8 research articles to read and to make a lab presentation.

On the nineth day of birthday the moon gave to me...
9-ights are nice to emo.

On the tenth day of birthday the calendar gave to me...
10 more days to CNY and Valentines day!

On the eleventh day of birthday taiwanese drama gave to me...
11 episodes of Honey and Clover which i just started watching. Quite nice!

On the twelveth day of birthday my school gave to me...
12 tutorials that i realised i have not done. i'm so dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment