Thursday, November 18, 2010

eat and eat

so here's the thing.

it has not been easy for me, but it keeps rolling and rolling in my mind!
I think it just became worse because it is like venom, a parasite.
how i wish i can get my red and blue suit back.

Today we just got a treat from the company, Thai Accent at Vivo, which has the best thai food in Singapore. I am getting very fat from all the treating in the company.

Last week me and cousins went to Melben for crabs, which is superb because i haven been eating crabs for so long. I LOVE the crab thick beehoon soup and the oatmeal crab. Now i feel so crabby.

Tomorrow the company is having DnD at Mandarin Oriental.

Next week we are going bowling and seafood at long beach.

I think the company needs to provide a gym for fattening me.

No comments:

Post a Comment