Monday, November 01, 2010

what they want to hear

some people just want to hear what they wanna hear and filter other stuff out. Or be pissed because they hear what they don't want to hear.

It has happened too many times that my eyes can now roll 360 degrees. Just like a debtor meets the loanshark, blair waldorf meets chuck bass, spiderman meets green goblin. you know you cant escape so you keep avoiding but ultimately the ending has already been decided. Prolonging only lengthens the suffering.

Since dunno when I have this ability to almost sense or predict the future. I think it was army, I was bored one day that I saw the sky and predicted that it would rain heavily and then 5 minutes later a thunderstorm. then during field camp I predicted that it would drizzle for 5 minutes and stop and it really did! I lost the ability for while after ns but recently it surfaced again!

Every time before I lose something I somehow have the a feeling that i'll lose it. In Boston when I bought the weekly bus pass somehow I had the feeling that i'll lose it and really did. Same thing happened in Taiwan. A few weeks ago I knew I was going to lose something in my bag and it just dropped out. Somehow I knew, but can't prevent.

Somehow things have changed so much around me, lost and found, disappointment and satisfaction.

Forget it. Rely on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment