Monday, February 07, 2011

CNY 2011

As usual, annual trip to Port Dickson during festive period for 4 days. I have to wake up at freaking 5am in the dark to go on the roads as compared to my usual 11am. -_-

Overall it wasn't as bad as I have expected, just that some of my cousins didn't return this year because my uncle's 8 seater was stolen which is kind of a wet blanket coz i only see them once a year.

What we mostly did was play with cards and 出老千 to make the younger one lose and distribute the cards, play street fighter on the laptop, eat lotsa fattening goodies, drink lotsa sugary soft drinks, bathe and sleep.
The young one is really super funny although I cant recall half the jokes he said.

I didn't know throwing rocks into the rain pond could be so fun. haha


and we walked around the usual place


yeah i see them only once a year. The kid is growing so fast!


Contrast to the rainy season in Singapore, it was really sunny with some cooling winds so I had a really good tanning session for 4 days. heh.

so its back to school now...
I have a feeling I'm taking over the 4 hour drive the next time we go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment