Sunday, February 20, 2011

scthefkingbitch

YOU F**KING BITCH. Calling you bitch is degrading the word bitch.

go ahead and spread fake rumours about me, why not make up stories along the way? oh, right, you did.

see who's calculative? I barely remember the joke while you treated it so seriously.
what? do i care about that few pathetic cents?
and who's the petty one who remembered the incident so clearly?
Do you want to return me the few hundred petrol royalities for these few years and the fine that i got that night? did i even bother mentioning?

If you don't appreciate my efforts, fine.

Take a look at your freaking pathetic self in the mirror and ask what have you contributed to the group? Other than the time that your demure self desperately wants to get drunk and volunteered your own room? OH speaking of which, who was the one who provided the vodka and didnt ask for any payment? YOURS TRULY, U F**KING BITCH!

I hope your sorry ass be stuffed with karma for the next million lifetimes.

I am so glad I knew this side of you that made me NEVER regret leaving the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment