Sunday, April 24, 2011

exam time

Am I going to say I hate school now?

Nah, on the contrary I do enjoy school.
I'm not the kind of person who will say that I hate school because of the countless projects/assignments that WE ourselves procrastinate to do in the first place.

and yes, I have the amusement park ride project left, due next week, that I have been telling myself to do but constantly delaying. Not because I don't know how to do, but I'm just not sure of how to express them.

oh btw did i mention i changed my flight details because of my friend? yea I'm taking Cathay now, transiting at Hong Kong.

My Cathay Flight is confirmed:
22/5 8am Singapore to Hong Kong to San Francisco
10/7 1.30 San Franisco to Hong Kong



and stopping over at Hong Kong for 5 nights - its free so might as well. I'll be hanging out with very random friends also. ha

15/7 Hong Kong to Singapore!

anyway exam's in 2 weeks time and I hardly have time to prepare.
Needless to say, see you guys after a few weeks! and gimmi lucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment