Sunday, April 10, 2011

waiting and waiting.

The projects are yet to be completed!
that's sadly inefficient.

It's kinda weird that I'm starting to like attending lectures. The lessons are a little interesting, but what makes lectures likeable is talking with friends, which I will definitely miss after graduating (unless I further my studies).

Weekends are such a bore with so much work to be done, but unfinished because we are constantly waiting for something. Waiting for the results to be confirmed. Waiting for the final product to confirm. Waiting for the airline to issue the ticket. Waiting for berkeley to confirm our classes and accommodation.

I misss walking around Orchard. I have not stepped a foot there for.... 2 months at least. I have been saving my money for shopping at the US outlets, which makes orchard look like a mama-shop. And I have already bought something there online and sent to my friend's place. hah.
Bye bye money.


No comments:

Post a Comment