Wednesday, April 04, 2012

After Quiz

After quiz week (fluids and building services) I got out of the house and went on a series of relaxing walkabouts to fight the stresses accumulated.

1. Lights at MBS

After Thai food, ice cream and cakes, the night is still young in the city but the lights were out due to Earth Hour. Lucky for that, we caught the show at 9.30pm and viewed some exhibits. MBS is a really cool place to hang out at night.



2. Shopping at Orchard

Orchard used to be my second home until university so I would feel uneasy and outdated if I don't chill there at least once a month. So walked around there, looking for things to buy like shorts to prepare for the summer, suits to prepare for work, new working clothes and keep an eye open for some seasonal clothes. Unexpectedly Uniqlo had sale and I bought a work shirt for half the price.

3. Ben&Jerry's Free Cone Day

Done with my lab results, took a bus ride to Bird Park for one of the shortest queue for Free Cone Day. Its a record - I had Spice Chocolate, Clusterfluff, Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Berry Sorbet and brought 2 pints back. FOR FREE!! HEE HEE.



4. Library

YES!!! The influx of new comics gets my nerves tingled and my eyes so ever bright. Green Lantern, Flashpoint, Batman, Spiderman. NLB is doing a really good job keeping date with the books. WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment