Thursday, May 17, 2012

no deadlines

I used to know how to prioritize my assignments according to deadlines, but how do you set your timetable with no deadlines?

There's a list of things I wanna do during the holidays (now), I just have no idea when to start because I don't have a deadline to anything! I just wanna do whatever I wanna do before i go on a month's worth of holiday in K land and J land and then maybe start working after that (that's if I find a job).

Here's a catch: if i finish things too quickly i will have nothing left to do. Unlike during school time, finishing your assignments, homework and projects quickly means start leisure stuff quickly.

schoolwork x time + leisure x time = constant K, where K is a function of deadline

so if schoolwork = 0,

leisure x time = K

But there is no deadline, K is infinity, so either time is infinity or leisure is infinity.

 I'm just bored
and my bed is a thief. It keeps stealing hours from me.