Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Went back to Singapore

The Saturday that I went back, I managed to shock the guys and got some kick and gifts out of it. Haha. But I didn't get them to give me Lego la.
Watched Looper, which was quite a good movie but after which we analysed a little and discover a major flaw in the storyline. Dinner at Fish & Co, pretty relieved for good fish!! I havent had good seafood for a longgg while.

All those times I went to work during the weekdays, I would end up going JP library to borrow comics. I do miss comics but I'm quite relieved that I managed to complete all the new comics before I fly back! Achievement unlocked.

Friday
Ate Nougatine at Canele which I really missed and went shopping around city hall for a while.

Saturday
Walked around orchard the whole day, ate chilli crab treated by jj and wq who got a small raise, bought spiderman lego, ate froyo and drank beer with the guys. woo hoo! I just love seafood.

Sunday
Was in an epic state of rush. Went to ah ma house in the morning, steamboat with the cousins while uncovering some very ancient photos and our fascination with Ninja Turtles. Dinner at home and a very quick dessert at Upper Thomson with the OG28 gang and reached home at 10.45 for a quick packing and left home at 11pm for the 1am flight. Haha really made full use of my last day.

I hate taking night flights on SQ because there are too many good movies not to miss. argh.
and that Monday morning I concussed in bed.