Wednesday, June 26, 2013

late 20s

It just dawned on me that after 25 years old, I'm in my late 20s!

In my younger days, I have never expected to be in my late 20s so fast and I would have never expected my late 20s to be like now. I would imagine having my own house etc, and not having the mentality of still being 23 years old.  Gosh. And I have only just started working! This is too troubling. I have no vision of me being 30 in 4 more years.

Meanwhile, I just got news that my HR is actually trying to get somebody to replace me from Singapore, but that guy rejected the offer. Makes me wonder, who will be actually dumb enough to take up such a lousy offer?? And she actually planned to locate me in Thailand. Hm...... those are some very weird plans. I have no idea where my job takes me, but I will still want to be here till at least October, after I enjoy my well earned holidays and complete my travels in China.