Friday, February 14, 2014

getting philosophical and better

why is it that the older I get the more philosophical stuff is appearing on my blog? I used to just plainly write about me going to the mall, getting a drink at mcdonald's etc etc and now it's like oh... should I change myself to suit the work environment or like conform to social norm etc etc...

I never used to think about such philosophical stuff when I was younger, I just do what I want and who cares? and now it's like everyone's eyes are on you, you are more aware of the things around you. Yeah now I'm doing the philosophical thing again.

Anyway, I am getting better at golf, I can hit the sweet spot and swing the right swing at most times and I hope I can really maintain this position! Golf made me train my lower back and thighs and I have also been working out and stuff, but I wonder if I'm getting more fat or bulky because some of my pants felt a little bit tight.

And I need a haircut soon. Time for a trip down to Kovan

No comments:

Post a Comment