Sunday, February 02, 2014

-_- moments of CNY

In the morning I just sat down at the table for breakfast my grandma was already there and the first thing she asked me was "有没有香烟?" -_-

and then she was chewing something for a few minutes already so I asked her what she's eating, she opened her mouth to show me the meat she had been chewing. -_-

We were playing fire crackers in the badminton court and one of my cousins put a packet drink with a shooter on top of the net pole. After he shot the fire cracker, the youngest proposed a challenge to kick down the drink from the pole. The pole was almost 1.8m high I think. He did a kick but could not reach the drink, so he asked me to try. 

I swore I kicked the packet before the "CLANG! AWWW" and I fell to the floor. I cut my foot and they were laffing. The second oldest went on to try. "CLANG! AWWWW" and he fell rolling on the floor and the laughing could not stop for at least 15 minutes. -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment