Monday, June 09, 2014

Edge of Tomorrow and Maleficent

Over the weekend I caught 2 movies because there's Safra weekend 1 for 1 in Shaw Theatres!


Just look at this metal slug lookalike poster. Adapted from a Japanese novel "All you need is kill", this is really good Tom Cruise movie. I think this was the best original sci-fi action movie this year. I really loved the action and the story, and the CGI doesn't look fake or overkill. Not your typical hero-saves-damsel movie, no boring scenes, pacing and character development were excellent. I need to watch it again. Watch. Repeat.


I was bored on a Sunday so after a good brunch at Missing Pan (I really love the french toast), caught another movie. Not my favourite movie, it's just alright. If AJ wasn't in the movie it would have been a bad one.


No comments:

Post a Comment