Thursday, May 29, 2014

bank deposits and cheap deals (update)

Did I mention I had quite a few deposits in the bank this month? Not as much as somebody's 5K but I really don't mind that extra in my bank account.

I have been eyeing that Ralph Lauren shorts that I saw in Canada and spotted on taobao, and Msia airlines has $342 flights to Shanghai and I have one extra day of leave from National Day and I have free accommodation at somebody's house.... hm.......

I'm an overseas addict. While I'm in office my mind persona is shivering in a corner and craving for that smell of the boarding gate in the airport. I think I'm just too bored with life now that I'm out of school.

Update: ok cancel that part. I don't think it's overseas that I'm craving. I think it's a break that I need. Every university semester there's always a one month mid term and 3 months summer break so during exams I will list down all the things I'm gonna do in that long holiday. I can wake up whenever I want, go wherever I want, do whatever I want. (hm... sounds like a Miley Cyrus song). And I didn't really go overseas a lot during my student years, except my final semester and grad trip.

So yeah. I will take a break before starting my next job.

No comments:

Post a Comment