Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas 2014

It suddenly appeared that everyone was available for a Xmas lunch on Xmas day itself! I thought I would rot at home again. So instead of the annual choir bbq, we had a potluck party at Pear's house, just renovated.


It was an overkill. Look at the amount of food we had.
LJ brought Bee hoon, Reika bought Shepard's pie, Sida brought Ramen eggs, Song Ern brought chocolates and curry chicken, I brought my lemon poppy cake freshly baked yesterday, woon brought roasted duck and pear brought sushi, chicken wings, wine and other drinks. 

A really good Xmas feast and party with great food and Xmas carols. Wow. Every Xmas should be like that. 

And I can't believe I'm flying off tomorrow for Japan! I'm actually quite reluctant to do my year review because of the second half of the year but I'll still do it for the sake of book keeping when I return.

Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Till next year, Sayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment